Simple – Accurate – Easy to use
No moving parts
No Calibration needed
No Lasers, No Targets, No adaptors, No Magnets
- The Frame: Your vehicle’s skeleton onto which the body is built.
- After a collision, the frame may need straightening using an automotive frame straightening machine.
- Purpose: To reverse the inertia that came into the body from the collision.
- Purpose: To re-install the panels properly and to ensure that the vehicle holds the road in true alignment.
- At J & A: We use BlackHawk’s Power-Pro 2000 SL with a lifting capacity in excess of 9000 lbs.
BlackHawk – Shark
- What it is: A computerized electronic measuring system for productivity improvements and the industry’s best speed and accuracy.
- How it works: It relies on ultrasound technology providing “measure-as-you-pull” functionality that eliminates costly re-work.
- At J & A: We use the Shark Collision Frame Measuring System.
RapidMatch™ Electronic Paint Formula Retrieval
- Advanced optics vehicle colour measurement from 5 reflective angles.
- The most up-to-date formula database, including Prime Variants and Special Formulas.
- Match rating pointing to the most likely “blendable” match.
- Provides the best formula that is the closest to the measured vehicle colour.
- Filtered search minimizing the risk and providing help when tinting is necessary.
- RapidMatch™ instrumentation integration with PaintManager™ program software.
- Spray booth technology provides an optimum environment for automotive paint refinishing.
- The enclosed coach-like booth uses wide-surface lighting removing both reflections and shadows without changing colour tonality.
- An automatic paint drying bypass system controls the temperature and recycles the already warmed air.
- At J & A: We use SAIMA’s GAMMA Paint Booths